[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
flnews-devel: Update to 1.2.0
Module Name: pkgsrc-wip
Committed By: Michael Baeuerle <micha%NetBSD.org@localhost>
Pushed By: micha
Date: Fri Jun 9 11:16:38 2023 +0200
flnews-devel: Update to 1.2.0
1.2.0 2023-06-08 Release
- The experimental option USE_CUSTOM_FONTSIZE has been removed
Since FLTK 1.4 there is a resize feature via keyboard (Ctrl-+/-).
- Doxygen 1.9.4 is now required to build the documentation.
- GUI: Callback for "Mark all groups read" fixed to not block any
further operation if confirmation was "No" (reported by Marcel Logen).
- GUI: Callback for "Next unread group" fixed to not always select the
first group with unread articles (reported by Dennis Preiser).
- CONF: Update of configuration data fixed (formerly truncated if
filesystem was full). Return values of flush operations are now
checked before rename() is executed.
- GUI: Group list is now updated to previous group after group selection
error (reported by Michael Uplawski).
- GUI: No longer show busy mouse cursor after group selection if article
tree/list has no drawing area (reported by Michael Uplawski).
- ENC: Memory leak fixed in MIME Content-Disposition decoder.
- TLS: Memory leaks fixed.
- TLS: OpenSSL 3 version number is now printed correctly on terminal.
- GUI: Soft hyphens are now handled consistently with all FLTK backends
(formerly X11 rendered all SHY characters visible, as defined by
ISO 8859-1, while Pango and Cocoa rendered SHY characters invisible).
- FILTER: Documentation of scorefile syntax fixed (type "extended" is no
- CORE: Doxygen documentation of function core_get_msgid() fixed.
New features and improvements:
- GUI: French translation added for NLS support (provided by yamo').
NLS documentation updated for hexadecimal-escape-sequence (not
allowed in translated strings).
- GUI: Option to skip to next group while searching for next unread
article added (can be enabled with a nonzero value for the new
"unread_in_next_group" entry in configfile) (proposed by Thomas
- GUI: No longer uses Fl_Pack widget because behaviour has changed in
recent FLTK 1.4.0 snapshots (reported by Dennis Preiser).
- CONF: Support for custom colors in displayed article added
(based on patch from Martin Schnitkemper).
- INET: Support for user defined TCP connection timeout (suggested by
yamo'). Option CFG_TCP_CONNECT_TIMEOUT in CONFIG added.
- GUI: With FLTK 1.4 (or FLTK 1.3.3 ABI) the horizontal scrollbar of the
article tree or list respectively is moved to a sensible position.
- CORE: Header field "Newsgroups" can now be extracted from overview, if
present. Scoring rules of type "group" are applied to all groups of an
Xpost in this case.
- NNTP: Support for LIST OVERVIEW.FMT command (RFC 3977) added.
- NNTP: Experimental support for MAXARTNUM extension added.
Intended to be compliant with the RFC draft provided by Julien Élie
in Message-ID <tnqm14$35bas$1%news.trigofacile.com@localhost>.
- ENC: Zero-width space (ZWSP) is now used too as line breaking hint for
the format "flowed" decoder.
- GUI: URI delegation: Separate error message for invalid encoding.
- EXT: External URI handler returns a flag to indicate invalid encoding.
- EXT: Examples for postprocessor added in subdirectory "postproc"
(suggested by yamo').
- EXT: Example for external editor added in subdirectory "editor".
- CONF: Documentation of configfile entry "cancelkey" modified (added
note that "fqdn" entry must also be set to create Cancel-Lock/Key
- FILTER: Documentation of scorefile modified (added notes that scoring
rules can be shared).
- Build system: The mkconfig script now checks for POSIX.1c-1995
Thread-Safe Functions (TSF) option too. Usage is forced by default via
CFG_FORCE_TSF option in CONFIG.
- Build system: The C++ object files are moved to the beginning of the
list. This can reduce build time with make utilities that support
- Build system: BSD install utility now deletes existing target files
before copying new ones. This solves problems with macOS on machines
with Apple Silicon and signed binaries (patch from Dennis Preiser).
- Unicode database updated to version 15.0.0
To see a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
flnews-devel/Makefile | 2 +-
flnews-devel/distinfo | 6 +++---
2 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/flnews-devel/Makefile b/flnews-devel/Makefile
index eaa87d08ee..d42021bab6 100644
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
diff --git a/flnews-devel/distinfo b/flnews-devel/distinfo
index fea3b49fb0..b9e0749a52 100644
@@ -1,5 +1,5 @@
-BLAKE2s (flnews-1.2.0pre25.tar.bz2) = e7c587b86aaceeac61de64f03f52388cd218304a70d415eb52a0b37517e5febe
-SHA512 (flnews-1.2.0pre25.tar.bz2) = bcc3bf2c41f800eb871e17942fff93780d948133a5fffa3d81c992fe91fca7e8bca40feb6ed5e146d31c097e36e4f5b6da97600f63722c67bfc3a7a32207c9cd
-Size (flnews-1.2.0pre25.tar.bz2) = 1216161 bytes
+BLAKE2s (flnews-1.2.0.tar.bz2) = d29a766f8401041c7347f184b443894a2b8d22853c03d8bc6ac2a31ea8db911a
+SHA512 (flnews-1.2.0.tar.bz2) = 36f17ff3e393082cc88bf8dd402ae1e008b0e2da6b92b82d56fdefbba151a303f9c211f0ce56f88cee09fb6fd3edd7b6abeb7953c12062f1e419faf85ece25a8
+Size (flnews-1.2.0.tar.bz2) = 1216868 bytes
Main Index |
Thread Index |