Re: beets-3.11 v2.0.0 NFS library failures

Jim Spath <jspath55%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> The NFS mounted library still works with beets 1.6.0.
>
> I have not found this issue reported yet. If someone could verify
> whether it is a local issue or not I can feed upstream.

Can you in fact write to the NFS area?

What does upstream document about ro vs rw databases?

What does upstream NEWS say about this?

Sometimes, databases are opened rw even if reading, so that write-ahead
logs are there, unless the program tries not to do that.  This is
perhaps what is happening, guessing very wildly.