Re: libaom-3.9.0 Build Fails in pkgsrc current: multimedia/libaom

> Hi All, sorry to bump my own thread, and top-post, but this issue is
> persisting... is this issue effecting others?
>
>> I'm running NetBSD_9_Current (-ish a few months old now) amd64
>>
>> I'm tracking pkgsrc HEAD, updated just this AM...
>>
>> I've been trying to update ImageMagick, which depends on libaom.
>>
>> Full build transcript attached, but here's where it fails:
>> ----
>> In file included from
>> /usr/pkgsrc/multimedia/libaom/work/libaom-3.9.0/aom_dsp/x86/loopfilter_sse2.c:16:0:
>> /usr/pkgsrc/multimedia/libaom/work/libaom-3.9.0/aom_dsp/x86/synonyms.h:
>> In
>> function 'xx_loadu_2x64':

I added:
   GCC_REQD+= 10
to the Makefile and it builds and runs.

I do not know if this is correct, but I already had gcc10 built, so went
with that.

It might be possible to patch the underlying code to work with NetBSD
9_Stable gcc 7.5 compiler, or lower version than gcc 10, but for me it
builds...