lang/zig update

Hi,

I have filed a placeholder pr pkg/58185 to suggest eventual update of
zig, whose 0.12 version was just released. As it requires
llvm/clang/lld bump to 17.x.y, it will need more work; I am not aware
why pkgsrc still has 16.0.7, when 18.0 was released (but zig still
uses 17).

What's mildly interesting, is that the test (zig build test-behavior,
invoked by 'make test') succeeds on Aarch64 with no error messages,
whereas under Amd64 it produces several, apparently due to llvm
issues, way above my level of understanding...

Just FYI,

Chavdar

--
----