macOS package repository switched to 12.3 SDK

Hey all,

Due to Apple introducing Swift ABI incompatibilities, I've decided to bump the SDK used by my macOS binary package repositories. This means that e.g. multimedia/mpv will now work correctly when running on newer macOS releases.

The binary package repositories are available from here:

    https://pkgsrc.smartos.org/install-on-macos/

New users should select one of the first two tabs to install a fresh bootstrap kit on either arm64 or x86_64 systems.

Existing users with the 11.3 set already installed should choose one of the "upgrade" tabs. This will unpack just the configuration file updates, which also include some fixes to allow users to build from source more easily.

Users who are unable to upgrade past Big Sur will still be able to install 11.3 packages, but the repository will no longer be updated.

As always please let me know if you have any further questions or issues with this repository. You can submit bug reports here:

    https://github.com/TritonDataCenter/pkgsrc/issues

Cheers!

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com