Re: games/widelands core dumps

fwiw, I've checked in a working widelands release 1.2 into wip/widelands.

Works fine for me on netbsd-10 amd64, *but only after patching a bug*
in our libintl pgettext implementation:

http://gnats.netbsd.org/58136

I just finished a 4h game of "Lake of Tranquility", which brought
back memories of playing Settlers - quite a while ago now!

--
Paul Ripke
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds