Re: rust: use system libunwind

On 4/5/24 07:49, Tobias Nygren wrote:
On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 07:04:26 -0500
Jason Bacon <jtocino%gmx.com@localhost> wrote:

That's a painful solution, but I agree that it's probably the safest.
Here's a new patch proposal using bundled llvm and libunwind, with a
comment documenting what we know so far.

I'm happy with this. I will investigate how to patch the build scripts
when I have more time. The normal way of using RUSTFLAGS that we use in
other packages didn't have any effect.

-Tobias

OK, running test builds on Lubuntu 23 and Alma 8 now.  This will take
quite a while with the bundled LLVM, so I may not commit until tomorrow
even if it goes well.