Re: pkgin doesn't work with https and proxy

* On 2024-04-05 at 11:04 BST, Martin Husemann wrote:

On Fri, Apr 05, 2024 at 10:50:20AM +0100, Jonathan Perkin wrote:
> ftp(1) command can fetch pkg_summary.gz under the same environment:

I don't believe ftp checks certificates, at least by default.

The ftp(1) in NetBSD 10.0 does validate the certificates, so the openssl
setup (and certificates) must be working.

One thing I forgot is that net/libfetch doesn't have a builtin.mk, so this is almost certainly a base libfetch (which ftp will be using) vs pkgsrc libfetch (which pkgin will be using) thing.

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com