Re: redis changes license

Greg Troxel transcribed 0.3K bytes:
Thomas Klausner <wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost> writes:

https://redis.com/blog/redis-adopts-dual-source-available-licensing/

ugh.  I guess we will end up with two entries, and hope there's a
community fork, if only for maintenance.   (Seems like that would be for
after branch given the timing.)

There are 3 forks so far:

1. The one mentioned later on this list (redict), maintained by one(?)
   person so far.
2. KeyDB, an older redis fork (in terms of features) BSD3 licensed version maintained by Snapchat. 3. PlaceholderKV (name to be changed?) by former redis contributors and AWS employees, BSD3 licensed.