Re: does anybody care about hylafax? It is broken.

Brian Buhrow <buhrow%nfbcal.org@localhost> writes:

> 	Hello Greg.  I don't think the Iaxmodem software is a package at the moment.  Perhaps this
> is an opportunity for me to learn how to make packages.  I think the procedure is to get an
> account on the wip site, then create the package there for testing.  Finally, promote it to the
> pkgsrc tree.  How do I get an account on the wip site?

Yes, wip is the usual first place.

https://www.pkgsrc.org/wip/
https://www.pkgsrc.org/wip/users/

You send your pubkey to Thomas and the rest should be documented.  If
you find any of it unclear, send me a note offlist and I'll help you and
fix up the docs.