Re: does anybody care about hylafax? It is broken.

	Hello Greg.  I actually do care about Hylafax, because it works with the Iaxmodem soft
modem software, allowing Asterisk to send and receive faxes via Hylafax.  If I understand your
message, the problem is that the new tiff library doesn't support the same functionality that
Hylafax relies upon.  Or, is it that the new tiff library supports the same functionality, but
does it differently so that Hylafax doesn't know how to use that functionality?  your example
is that tiff2ps is no longer supported.  Is that because the upstream folks don't think that
functionality is needed, something I use regularly elsewhere as well, or do they just do it
differently?
Trying to understand the scope of the problem.  I just successfully built Hylafax-6.0.7nb2 with
pkgsrc-head from April 21, 2023.  Does it compile, but not work, or is the breakage later than
that?

-thanks
-Brian