wip/qrcp Committer Request

Hi all,

I believe that I'm finished with wip/qrcp and that it is ready for
committing. qrcp is a server that allow you to transfer files to/from
your mobile device by using a QR code. It's quite brilliant! It
appears to be working as expected for both receiving and sending
files. This project uses a _ton_ of go modules so it may take a while
to get them all if you attempt to build it.

If anyone is able to review and commit this to -current it would be
greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Kev