wip/xmenu Committer Request

Hi all,

I recently pushed completed a import for wip/xmenu. XMenu is a neat
little menu program that uses STDIN to display menus for X11. Works
great on my X220T! :) It seems to be working as expected, icons
and all. If someone could merge this into -current it would be
greatly appreciated.

pkglint tells me to not use ${CP} as it isn't fast and can't
overwrite read-only files. pkglint then tells me to use ${PAX}
which looks to me to be used for directories mostly. In fact, I
use it in another program I'm working on, wip/newsraft. Is it
possible to use ${PAX} for one file? I just used ${INSTALL_MAN}
and it seems happy enough.

If there are any issues please let me know.

Thanks,

Kev