nis parser (Re: pkglint issue

Hi, Roland thanks for supporting pkglint.

I've duplicated the nis/pkglint issue.
Riastradha and myself had some ktrace debugging
but I had not enough time to follow the points

(probably not to mention),
/tmp/lang/go{118,121}/work/go/src/os/user/cgo_lookup_unix.go

change is the issue.
I thought I would try to revert this code with
#ifdef _NetBSD_
but probably to silly to do that.

(the code gets NIS lines corrrectly, but it seems to me failing
to parse the lines or fail to utilize that lines).

And sorry I'll be AFKB for 10 hours from now.
--
Makoto Fujiwara
mef%NetBSD.org@localhost