dkim-milter removal?

Dear $MAINTAINER (set on 27-Oct-05) and $ONLY_KNOWN_USER:

mail/dkim-milter doesn't build on NetBSD 10, is from 2009, and documents
that one should use opendkim instead.   Thus, I float the theory that
its continued presence is causing more trouble than good, and that we
should remove it.

Please let me know if you think that is wise/unwise and
reasonable/unreasonable, and if you are still using it and not opendkim,
why as that probably belongs in DESCR.

Absent an objection, however[ mild, or a reason to keep it, I'll rm it
in 2 weeks (extra long timer as there is a MAINTAINER).