strtoi CONFLICT at math/R-4.3.2

As you may noticed (or not), I'm preparing math/R-4.3.2 candidate as
wip/R.

I did several mistake when committing for preparation sorry.

The issue is strtoi function. NetBSD has that name found at
/usr/include/inttypes.h
math/R (starting probably with R 4.3.1) has that function internally
(I think), and resulting conflict at the type.
I did not notice that until recently. I was looking
at FreeBSD ports and it has no problem. FreeBSD does not have
strtoi defined.

My recent fix to rename R's strtoi into strtoiR by SUBST. Because this
function is only inside of R-4.3.x, I don't think it will come to
problem soon.

I did package devel/R-testthat with this R-4.3.2 for the testing
so far.

Let me hear your comments, thanks.
--
Makoto Fujiwara