Re: wip/dte 1.11.1 committer request

On 12/30/23 09:28, Kevin Bloom wrote:
Hi all,

wip/dte version 1.11.1 is ready for commit to -current. If anyone is
able to commit this it would be appreciated. As always, if there are
any issues let me know.

I don't personally use this editor but the basics appear to be
working as expected. There are a number of updates since 1.9.1 that I
don't fully understand that I have not tested but are probably okay
since functions related to it are working (i.e. shell commands work
so I assume anything that uses the shell command api works). If more
testing is required for this, let me know.

Thanks,

Kev

wip/dte has a plist issue on both versions of Darwin I have running:

=> Checking file-check results for dte-1.11.1
ERROR: ************************************************************
ERROR: The following files are in the PLIST but not in
/Users/bacon/Pkgsrc/pkgsrc/wip/dte/work/.destdir/Users/bacon/Pkgsrc/pkg:
ERROR:
/Users/bacon/Pkgsrc/pkgsrc/wip/dte/work/.destdir/Users/bacon/Pkgsrc/pkg/share/applications/dte.desktop
ERROR:
/Users/bacon/Pkgsrc/pkgsrc/wip/dte/work/.destdir/Users/bacon/Pkgsrc/pkg/share/metainfo/dte.appdata.xml
*** Error code 1

editors/dte works, so committing this would be a regression.  I'll look
into the plist issue when I have a moment.

Cheers...