Re: [pkgsrc-2023Q4] x11/qt6-qtbase builds with too many files

On Sun 31 Dec 2023 at 15:57:07 +0100, Adam wrote:
> Please provide OS/version.

It is with NetBSD/amd64 9.2 (in a chroot which is on 9.3).

> I've built mine on NetBSD-current without problems.

I examined each reported file carefully now and they are all guarded
with ${PLIST.egldevice}, none of them with ${PLIST.egl}. So I think that
corresponds to my observation that the test that conditionally sets
${PLIST.egl} ought to pass (apparently it does), but not the one for
${PLIST.egldevice}, which looks at a (for my non-default case) incorrect
header file.

As I noticed in the other mail, this could easily be fixed if
${BUILDLINK_PREFIX.MesaLib} would contain a suitable value, but it
doesn't. That seems to be the only proper way to find the correct header
file.

Since I'm using non-default PREFER.* options (see that other mail
again), I can live with this.

> Adam
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert                            <rhialto/at/falu.nl>
\X/ There is no AI. There is just someone else's work.           --I. Rose