wxMaxima update

Hi,

I've filed pkg/57796 - a trivial update of wxMaxima, works rather well
for me. I never asked before, but my latest builds (maybe as of two
years ago) refused to work - the link to maxima was never established.
I thought that it was a local issue and never got down to resolve it
(having in the meantime built a working version from GitHub).

This update uses wxGTK32, the underlying maxima is the current version
from pkgsrc, based on sbcl 2.3.11.

Chavdar

--
----