Re: building wip/mu for emacs29nox

> Kevin Bloom <kevin.bloom%posteo.net@localhost> hat am 12.12.2023 15:35 CET geschrieben:
> I think you're supposed to change EMACS_TYPE in your /etc/mk.conf,
> but I'm not 100% sure. You could try that and see what happens.

I figured out what I had todo with help of your hints guys -
greg the hint about bmake show-var was helpful.

So, first I have a meta-package where I describe my packages for mail

```
DEPENDS+=       mblaze-[0-9]*:../../mail/mblaze
DEPENDS+=       mu-[0-9]*:../../wip/mu
META_PACKAGE=   yes
.include "../../mk/bsd.pkg.mk"
```

I thought it is not required to define emacs as dep.
But it looks like I have to.

- edit etc/mk.conf and set EMACS_TYPE to emacs29nox
- add emacs as dependendy in my Makefile `DEPENDS+=emacs-[0-9]*:../../editors/emacs29-nox11`
- and *important*: run bmake clean before bmake

the clean target is an important step.

thx
marko