Re: /lang/openjdk install (was lang/openjdk11 on NetBSD/aarch64)

Paul Ripke wrote:

> Can you see if the suggestion in:
> https://marc.info/?l=pkgsrc-users&m=169896209209983
> fixes your issue?
>
> That is, add 'MAKE_ENV+= MAKEFLAGS=' to the openjdk Makefile. This
> fixed the above issue for me with openjdk17 on netbsd-10 amd64.

I tried it on openjdk21 and it built and installed in a chroot.
I then pkg_add-ed openjdk21-1.21.0.1.12.tgz outside the chroot and
it installed the chroot but didn't add it to the pkg database there,
whereas it did in the chroot.

There are problems building it outside the chroot this time (didn't
before - with or without the Makefile change) that I am looking
into.

Thanks!