are there any residual issues with rust 1.73?

I've been a little distracted and am unclear if my perceptions are
accurate.  There have been various thunderbird and firefox issues, and I
think most are resolved.  Not related to rust, I have the impression
firefox102 might still be troubled (but my pkg builder box is not
working at the moment).

Rust was recently updated to 1.73.0.  Aside from powerpc, where there is
a complicated upstream issue about using it to build 1.74, are there any
residual problems?  Or are we in a state where everything that uses rust
builds and works, and if we tagged pkgsrc this second (not going to
happen; just a way of sharpening the question), would there be anything
wrong?