Re: [Announcement] New pkgsrc bulk build tracker

On 11/19/23 13:57, Benny Siegert wrote:
Hi!

Over the last couple of months, I have been working on making the BulkTracker web app (https://bulktracker.appspot.com <https://bulktracker.appspot.com/>) into a standalone application that can run on TNF infrastructure. Today, I am happy to present the new address:

https://releng.netbsd.org/bulktracker/

You can directly jump to the results for a package of your choice by going to, e.g., https://releng.netbsd.org/bulktracker/www/firefox directly.