Commiter Request for wip/drawing

Hi all,

wip/drawing contains an extremely boring update (1.0.1 -> 1.0.2)
to the graphics/drawing program. It seems to be working as intended.
If anyone is able to commit this to -current for me that would be
great. As always, let me know if there are any issues with the
recipe.

I have one question, however: `pkglint -Wall -e` outputs a warning
about meson packages usually only needing python only at buildtime
and suggests using `PYTHON_FOR_BUILD_ONLY=yes` in the Makefile. I
have not tested to see if things work with that variable or not
but I'm assuming that nia@ knew what was going on and left that
out for a reason. Is this something I should pursue?

Thanks,

Kev