Re: Dovecot 2.3.21 and SSL connections

On 23/10/2023 18:50, Hauke Fath wrote:

Has anybody else seen this?

No and I've been using dovecot with SSL for a long time and upgraded to 2.3.21 on my 9.3-STABLE/amd64 earlier this week with no config changes at all.

Is the certificate you are using from a trusted root? Quite a while back I had to switch to letsencrypt certs as mail clients were starting to not allow untrusted certs ( and failing very silently :( )

Other possibility if you are on 10-BETA or current is the switch from pkgsrc based trust anchors to system provided ones.

Mike