Setting up bulkbuild

Hi,

I'm interested in building stuff for VAX systems. The current NetBSD
install images (fresh builds with a number of patches---people are
working on getting them upstreamed) seems to build quite happily,
either with gcc-10 or gcc-12.

  Based on that, I'm trying to setup bulkbuild. Got it compiled and
started it in a `screen`, all in a SIMH environment (ie. it's a
simulated VAX system.) The goal here is, in the end, to run this in
conjunction with distcc and/or a number of such SIMH instances in
parallel. My understanding is that bulkbuild would support both.

  It's now in the "Scanning..." phase and manages to "scan" about 250
packages per day, with a total of nearly 20k. So it'll be scanning for
about three months, give or take. Are there ways to speed this up? By
doing it parallel on several hosts, or create the scan result (I gues
it's inter-package dependencies?) on a different (faster) host and
then let the VAXen do actual build work (possibly proxying the
compilation work through distcc)?

Thanks,
  Jan-Benedict