Re: audio/openal-soft: ALSA backend is broken on NetBSD

On 7/17/23 21:48, David Brownlee wrote:

So I think it's better to disable the ALSA backend on this platform,
especially since the SunAudio backend works perfectly, and even more so
thanks to the in-kernel mixer. I mean I propose the following change to
the package. Do you have any opinions?

I would suggest a PR to cover the issue, then mention it in the comment

No, having another ticket forever sunk in a swamp does not help. I will commit the change if no one objects.