Re: using binary Rust on Solaris

Am 17.07.2023 um 03:00 schrieb David H. Gutteridge:
On Mon, 10 Jul 2023 at 09:10:08 +0200, Clausen, Jörn wrote:
[...]
graphics/libimagequant on the other hand is one of those packages that
demands Rust 1.63 and refuses to build at the moment.

Depending on why you're building it, you may be able to avoid that issue
entirely. E.g., if it's as a dependency of graphics/gd, you could just
disable gd's libimagequant option.

The requirement of graphics/gd was exactly the reason, and I did disable it right away. After I had a working Rust compiler, I just rechecked if libimagequant would build.

--
Jörn Clausen
Plattformen & Serverdienste