Re: Rust amd64 build failure.

I managed to find why I couldn't build wip/rust 1.70 - I had installed
security/openssl to  compare with the system one and the rust build
was picking bits from it instead of the system. As soon as I removed
it, rust 1.70 built OK.

By the way, why is openssl-1.1.1 from pkgsrc about 2.5-3 times faster
than /usr/bin/openssl (I tested speed sha256|sha512) ?

--
----