Re: firefox-112

For those not following in gnats, we suspect we have found the issue
causing crashes and fixed it in HEAD, to be pulled up to netbsd-10
soon.

The two underlying issues were:

1. a bug in ld.elf_so in handling Mesa's abuse of the initial-exec
   model of thread-local storage variables with dlopen (detailed in
   https://gnats.netbsd.org/50277)

2. a `massive kludge' in Mesa that abused the precise nature of
   ld.elf_so's bug to make it halfway work in some cases (reproducer
   in https://gnats.netbsd.org/57445, including why it seemed to work
   halfway before, why that may have changed, and why the LD_PRELOAD
   hack worked around it)

We now have a suite of automatic tests for the ld.elf_so bug, and
joerg has fixed it, and I just reverted the massive kludge in Mesa:

https://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2023/06/04/msg145128.html
https://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2023/06/04/msg145133.html

With apologies for how long this has taken to resolve -- can anyone
update base and xbase and confirm whether firefox works better now?
(I don't have a good environment to test firefox at the moment.)