Re: firefox-112

So, as far as I can tell, www/firefox on  pkgsrc-current has been
essentially non functional on netbsd-9, netbsd-10 and current for
about a month now - unless a user performs one of the various detailed
workarounds.

Pending an actual fix, does anyone have any objections to me adding
the following to $PREFIX/bin/firefox - it appears to avoid the issues
for me on at least netbsd-10 (not tested other versions)

# Workaround issue on NetBSD
if [ -f /usr/X11R7/lib/libEGL.so ] && [ -z "$LD_PRELOAD" ]; then
    export LD_PRELOAD=/usr/X11R7/lib/libEGL.so
fi

Also - is there a PR open on this? If not could someone familiar with
it open one, (it would be good to reference it in the comment in the
above

Thanks

David