Re: boost-libs on macOS Ventura (13.x)

On Tue, 23 May 2023 16:16:17 +0100
Jonathan Perkin <jperkin%mnx.io@localhost> wrote:

> Or just remove it completely, given it was only added to remove
> warnings.

Removing it does give a couple of new warnings of this variety.

./boost/math/tools/config.hpp:23:6: warning: "The minimum language standard to use Boost.Math will be C++14 starting in July 2023 (Boost 1.82 release)" [-W#warnings]
#    warning "The minimum language standard to use Boost.Math will be C++14 starting in July 2023 (Boost 1.82 release)"

We are already at 1.82 so I guess I will commmit my fix to
clang-darwin.jam and we might need to sprinkle USE_LANGUAGES+=c++14 on
some Boost.Math consumers to keep things happy.