Re: emulators/qemu still fails to build on amd64 NetBSD-10.99.2

On Thu, 18 May 2023, Thomas Klausner wrote:

On Wed, May 17, 2023 at 10:15:41PM -0700, Paul Goyette wrote:
Repeatably getting the following errors:

Did you follow the advice from Niclas in March?

Nope, I had missed that.

Turns out that my -current is not current enough to include the
fix.

Thanks for the quick responses;  now I just gotta get my system
updated!

| Paul Goyette       | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:    |
| (Retired)          | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul%whooppee.com@localhost    |
| Software Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%netbsd.org@localhost  |
| & Network Engineer |                          | pgoyette99%gmail.com@localhost |