Re: py38-certbot-2.6.0 - Broken for me in pkgsrc_head

	hello.  While the shared library, libssl.so.1.1.0
may exist on your system, have you confirmed that it's a real file and that it is a valid
library that matches the architecture of the executables you're running?  Also, do you have
/usr/pkg/lib in your /etc/ld.so.conf file?  that will pick up any shared libraries that aren't
in the default search path of the executables yoou're running.
I'm sure this is stuff you know, I'm just mentioning it because it's stuff that's tripped me up
a time or two.
-thanks
-Brian