Re: mailman2->3 update

Edgar Fuß <ef%math.uni-bonn.de@localhost> writes:

>> mailman3 is in wip, and I'm not sure why it isn't in pkgsrc proper.  I'm
>> also not sure if there are good reasons not to migrate any mailman2
>> instances to mailman3.
> I haven't looked into it myself, but I have been told that Mailman 3 is
> a completely different program than Mailman 2.

ok, but python2.7 is going to be an increasingly less viable option.  So
people using mailman2 are going to choose between:

  1) deal with python2.7, perhaps by themselves
  2) port mailman2 to python3
  3) switch to mailman3

If it were me I would lean very hard to option 3.   But of course you
can do what you want