Re: shells/oh-my-posh

On Sun, 19 Mar 2023 at 18:14, pin <voidpin%protonmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> [...]

See https://github.com/gookit/goutil/blob/master/sysutil/sysutil_linux.go
- the sysutil package (at least) checks only for Windows, MacOS and
Linux; everything else will fail for now.

Honestly, Ithink this package should now have been promoted to pkgsrc
proper, its place is in wip until the portability of the underlying
packages is resolved. Or, perhaps, it was put here to nudge somebody
to carry on the porting for them...

Unfortunately, this is a regular occurence with many similar
ecosystems - rust, npm, go, python even - and pkgsrc can help only
upto a certain point.

--
----