Re: thunderbird fails to build netbsd-9 amd64 [NOW BUILT]

With WRKDIR on nfs backed by zfs on ssd, after almost 12h:

  du -s: 22721820
  du -sh: 22G

so it does build, but I'd call needing 23G a bug.

Running it was odd.  I have two accounts configured, this one and an
alum one.  The main account was missing.  Credentials for the alum one
(MS ugh) were missing, but nextcloud credentials for CALDAV/CARDDAV
remained.  Exiting and restarting caused the main account to appear.

There are a bunch of errors on the console, but they don't seem
obviously about NetBSD as much as a symptom that TB is very complicated.

Thanks to everyone that helped with the update; I of course realize that
the bloat is not your fault!