Change the DOOMWADDIR

DOOM is in /usr/local/doomwads

YAAAA, I know .

                 This should not be necessary, because the WADs
contain only level data.

                 PATH is only useful for the game engine executable
file (and the game
                                  engine should not be located in DOOMWADDIR).

                  > export DOOMWADDIR=/usr/local/share/doomwads

                  This looks good and should work.

But I wanna put DOOM [and several other dirs] in /usr/local/my-shares
(emacs is in /usr/local/share -- did not use pkgsrc).
When I do this with doomwads; legicydoom cannot find the *.wad files.

I changed stuff in .profile many times -- I cant make this work.