making PKG*

I wacked everything and remailed.  Firefox91 compiled just fine.
SOOOO, I have a Q:

Is there a best way to this??
   1) pkg_rolling-replace -rsux
   2) rm that does not work, and is still there
   3) Remake anything that you need on you box

OOOR,  am I missing something?? Am I the only person who sees this?

If it matter, I used pkgsrc around 2005 -- only to make nasty things lie
web-frontends (cant find word). I make everything else by hand. How has pkgsrc
changed since then?

Thanks for your  feed-back