Re: pkgconf fails

Marc Baudoin <babafou%babafou.eu.org@localhost> écrit :
> Hi,

Sorry, message sent too fast...

I was just trying to say that, since pkgconf has been updated to
version 1.9.4 yesterday, it regularly crashes (when used in
comfigure when compiling other software):

checking for installed fontconfig headers and library... [2]   Segmentation fault      ${PKG_CONFIG} fontconfig

I have this problem on two of my machines so it probably is a
general issue.

I reverted to version 1.8.0 and it (still) works fine.

So there must be a proble with version 1.9.4.

Am I the only one having this problem?