update to geography/proj happening soonish (of interest to geo/map nerds)

Within the open source geospatial world, the libbrary "proj" is used for
map projections and datum transformations.  It is used by things like
gdal, postgis, and qgis.  For a long time pkgsrc has been on proj 6,
because proj 7 rototilled how data files are dealt with, and I haven't
caught up.

Now, an update to qgis is blocked on our proj being old, so I have
updated proj in wip to 7.3.2 and packaged the associate data files as
proj-data.  (Most people do not need data files.)

Because proj has had multiple API breaks, it is possible some things
will fail to build with 7.  However, it's been a long time, so such
things, if any, are therefore unmaintained, and I don't know of any.

I intend to update proj in pkgsrc from wip soon, and if you rely on
something that uses proj please test with wip/proj* right away.  I will
be checking that gdal, postgis, and qgis are ok.  I won't commit an
update before 12Z Friday (42h from now).

After this branch, I will likely see about bringing proj from 7 to the
current version 9.   But I think that's going to break too much to
contemplate it now.