Drop www/webkit24-*

During my recent pkgsrc performance work I performed a full bulk build with MAKE_JOBS=1 so that I could tune subsequent runs accurately.

This resulted in some ridiculously long build times, the top ones being:

  ghc-8.10.4:    >10 hours
  qt5-qtwebkit:  >12 hours
  webkit24-gtk:  >15 hours
  webkit-gtk:    >19 hours
  webkit24-gtk3: >23 hours

The www/webkit24-* packages are really old at this point, and only apparently used by these two remaining packages:

  www/deforaos-surfer
  www/ruby-webkit-gtk

To the maintainers of those packages, please could you look at updating your packages to use the newer www/webkit-gtk package?

For anyone else, are there any other reasons why we can't drop www/webkit24-*?

(My hypothesis as to why webkit24 is so incredibly slow is at https://federate.me.uk/@jperkin/109341993877603020)

Thanks,

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com