Re: Upgrading lang/rust to 1.64.0

> 1.64.0 comes with rust-analyzer. I think we can retire
> lang/rust-analyzer.  Also, I would come back to include rust-src
> by removing the first part of patch-src_bootstrap_builder.rs
> (AFAIK I introduced that change).  What do you think?

I'm fine with that, it seems to add approximately 2MB to each of the
bootstrap kits, which in comparison to the existing size is
relatively minor.

However, wasn't there also an issue with there being quite a lot of
files in the rust-src package?  At least that was an issue before
the rust-installer shell script was improved to reduce the number of
fork operations, which was especially painful on the slower archs...

I'm not entirely certain how we should handle the outdating of
rust-src and rust-analyzer in pkgsrc, though.  Should we mark the
new rust package as incompatible with those two others?  Or just let
the file name collision logic handle it?  Either way, upgrading
beyond that point will require some additional administrator action,
I'm not sure which of those two is less painful.

Regards,

- Håvard