Re: Making FireFox

On 30/10/2022 11:08, Todd Gruhn wrote:
So, I cd to ./www/firefox nad do 'make';

This crooked  just like ./www/firefox91.

Okay this is the point where we need more detail. My 9.3-STABLE/amd64 www/firefox build built just fine today, so its likely something specific to your system. I'd suggest providing system architecture and version and also the error message reported. Might also be worth reporting on things like rust compiler version and any gcc/clang versions installed over and above the base system gcc.

Mike