Re: Build FireFox*

On 28/10/2022 18:25, Todd Gruhn wrote:
I did:

  in /etc/mk.conf -- MAKE_JOBS=8 ## I have 64GB RAM

at same time:  vm.filemin=1;   vm.filemax=10

Wouldn't expect these to matter.

FireFox19 still puked.

What is ./www/firefix -- use that? Will it fail/work?

All I can say is www/firefox built for me last week and built firefox 105. I'll be doing another build tomorrow. So we might be in a better position to compare then. The other possibly significant thing is that I always build a complete set of packages from scratch in a chroot environment so I'm always using the latest dependencies which could make a difference.

Mike