wip/qt6-qtbase error

Hi All,

I've just tried to install wip/qt6 but it stops in qt6-qtbase saying:

/usr/pkgsrc/wip/qt6-qtbase/work/qtbase-everywhere-src-6.4.0/src/corelib/plugin/qelfparser_p.cpp:332:10: error: 'ELFOSABI_GNU' was not declared in this scope;

I don't know why it tries to use ELFOSABI_GNU since it should ELFOSABI_NETBSD right? Probably, I could hack the code but I think somehow pkgsrc configured something wrong but I don't know the pkgsrc way to get it done right. Can anyone help me here?

Thanks&regards,
r0ller