Re: x11/wxGTK32, wip/golly and MesaLib [with patch to cmake]

I further opened an issue at cmake:
https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/cmake/-/issues/24019

As stated there, I suspect that this bit:

>      set_target_properties(OpenGL::EGL PROPERTIES INTERFACE_LINK_LIBRARIES
> -                          OpenGL::OpenGL)
> +                          OpenGL::GL)

can probably be removed entirely, since libEGL doesn't link with OpenGL
nor GL. The test for it in the earlier condition should then be unneeded
as well.

+  if(TARGET OpenGL::GL AND OpenGL_EGL_FOUND AND NOT TARGET OpenGL::EGL)

If we believe in logic (but I've seen in the past that GL sometimes
seems far from logical...)

-Olaf.
--
___ "Buying carbon credits is a bit like a serial killer paying someone else to
\X/  have kids to make his activity cost neutral." -The BOFH    falu.nl@rhialto