Re: [2022Q3] mpich-3.4.3 compilation failure

Am Sun, 2 Oct 2022 17:37:08 +0200
schrieb Havard Eidnes <he%NetBSD.org@localhost>:

> > But I think I've arrived at a build+install fix for e.g.
> > NetBSD/amd64, so it's not all gloomy.
>
> Tested build + install on i386 too, and that worked too.
>
> So ... I took the liberty of committing the changes I had
> collected for this package so that it at least builds and
> installs on NetBSD/amd64 and NetBSD/i386.

Thanks. Btw., did you see an issue with parallel/openmpi? One could
debate switching the default if that has less portability issues. But I
don't know. HPC systems I work with are running Linux. But I had the
impression that mpi-ch is more bleeding edge.

Alrighty then,

Thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Orgis