Signature key id b5952cabdd765a20 not found

Hi,

When I run 'pkgin install pandoc', I get lots of error messages:

pkg_info: unable to verify signature: Signature key id b5952cabdd765a20
not found

These error messages leave me without a clear path on how to properly
fix them. My first idea was to run 'man pkg_info', but that neither
includes the word 'sign*' nor 'verif*'.

My next step was to run 'man pkg_install.conf', as indicated by the 'SEE
ALSO' section in 'man pkg_info'. There, I found that I could disable the
verification. What was missing was the information about how to properly
set up package verification.

I resorted to https://www.netbsd.org/docs/pkgsrc/pkgsrc.html and
searched for 'verify', 'sign', 'gpg' and 'pgp', which turned up several
results, but neither of them was about verification of binary packages.

Where is the documentation on how to install signed binary packages?

Roland