x264

I've added multimedia/x264, a stable version of (outdated) multimedia/x264-devel. Slowly, I am going to switch packages to use the new version, and eventually remove multimedia/x264-devel.

The upstream does not provide release distfiles, so this is based on the stable branch from their git repository.

By the way, I came across some issues with video encoding while using x264-devel, which have been fixed in the stable release. Hence the update.

Kind regards,
Adam